Ads

Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Celebrity Style Icon Series: Inthefrow

So, here it is! Another celebrity style icon post and I am very excited and happy about today's choice! For today's post, its all about Inthefrow also known as Victoria. Now if you don't know who she is, she is an AMAZING blogger and youtuber and honestly one of my favourites. I look to her for inspiration with almost everything but in particular, fashion! I thought that she would be perfect for today's post and I wanted you guys to see how gorgeous and amazing she is, but I'm sure a lot of you will have heard of her already! I will leave all of her links at the bottom of this post and you should go and check her out! Especially her blog as that is just stunning...

Rounding up my favourite looks was so so difficult as I usually love every single one...But I have chosen some of my favourite looks from Inthefrow's latest images on social media and also her blog...

1.
Image taken from Inthefrow.com

This has got to be one of my all time favourite looks from Inthefrow! This blue dress is so so amazing and the style is gorgeous! I love the patterns on the dress and the style looks so flattering and beautiful! This is always a look that I remember...

2.
Images taken from Inthefrow.com

This outfit is one that I would 100% choose and wear myself! The dress is such a pretty colour and the off the shoulder style is something that I really love at the minute! The shoes are what I first noticed when looking at these photos and I really love the style and colour of them! I think that they are so flattering and beautiful! 

3.
Image taken from Inthefrow.com

Victoria definitely knows how to pair jeans and heels so perfectly! I just love this look so much! She has an amazing figure so jeans always look great on her! The shoes are simple but beautiful and bring the outfit together perfectly. I really love this shot from her blog too!

4.
Image taken from Inthefrow.com

You can never go wrong with a black dress and this one stands out for me! The style of the dress is very beautiful and adds that little bit extra to you lbd. I would love to own a dress like this but I don't think I go anywhere that's special enough! Her hair also looks very gorgeous for this look too!

5.
Image taken from Inthefrow.com


This look HAD to be mentioned and for one main reason...the shoes! You may already know this but Valentino shoes are my dream shoes! They are so stunning and I just love them with any outfit. Pairing them with black jeans and a statement coat has worked wonders for this look!

6.
Image taken from Inthefrow.com

This is quite a recent look from Victoria and one of my all time favourites for her! This dress is so beautiful and gorgeous! The style of the dress is very flattering and the colours and patterns are just...wow! I think that her hair also looks very gorgeous with this dress and I just couldn't believe how stunning this piece is when she uploaded all of the pictures!

7.
Image taken from Inthefrow.com

If anyone can make travel outfits look stunning, its Inthefrow! This jacket is something that I wish I could pull off, but I really don't think that I could! Victoria on the other hand, looks amazing as always...I really love the colours of the jacket and paired with black jeans and heeled boots has defiantly made it into the top 10 looks!

8.
Image taken from @inthefrow Instagram

Now this look is one that is so effortless but still really gorgeous! I really love pieces like this, that you can throw on and create a really lovely look! This look is plain and simple but still one of my favourites! I will always look to Victoria for these kind of outfit inspirations...

9.
Image taken from Inthefrow.com

I can remember the moment that I saw this picture on Instagram and falling in love instantly! I've never seen her look more gorgeous and happy! This white dress is very beautiful and glamorous! The detail and style is stunning and I was lost for words when I saw this piece! I am also loving Victoria's hair in a middle parting too, is there any look that she can't pull off?

10.
Image taken from @inthefrow Instagram

Finally, I had to mention Inthefrow's hair because this is one thing that always stands out, no matter what look! Victoria has had quite a lot of different hair colours but the one that she has at the minute is probably my favourite. The colour is very beautiful and she always seems to have perfect hair no matter what! 

That's everything! My ten favourite looks from Inthefrow! I do apologise if I sounded like I was a huge fan girl throughout this post but to tell you the truth...I AM! If you have never heard of Victoria before then please go and check her out as you will fall in love with her! The outfit images that she posts are really amazing and you can always count on her for fashion inspiration! I will leave all of her links below for you!

I hope you enjoyed reading another Celebrity Style Inspiration post as these are one of my favourites to create for you! I will be back again very soon...

Kellie xx

As you may have noticed, I have recently updated the look of my blog! I thought that it was time for a change and I am very happy with how it has turned out! I hope you love it as much as I do...

Links:

Snapchat: Victoria Inthefrow










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig