Ads

Friday, 15 July 2016

Current Favourite Lipsticks!



Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't posted since last week but I've just been really busy! But I am back today and I wanted to share my current favourite lip products with you today! Lipstick is probably my favourite makeup product so I am always trying out new colours and new brands to see what I can find. I have 6 products that I want to share with you today that I have been loving and using a lot recently...

1. Tanya Burr Cosmetics (Martha Moo)

This product is quite new but I have used it so much already! I have been waiting and hoping that Tanya would bring out some matte lipsticks and now she has! I am so so happy and I decided to pick up the shade Martha Moo first to see what they were like. I honestly can't believe how pigmented these are and how beautiful the colour is! It doesn't feel drying on your lips at all and it's so long lasting! These are only £5.99 and I will defiantly have to pick up the other two shades because these are so amazing!

2. Collection Matte Lip Butter (Pumpkin Pie 2)

This is a colour that I have started using again now that the sun is starting to make an appearance and I also brought it with me on my recent holiday! This shade is a beautiful orange colour but it's not too bright and it's just the perfect shade for me! These products are so affordable and are long lasting too! I have really been enjoying using a lot more bright colours again!

3. NYX Liquid Suede (Soft-Spoken)

I have been using this NYX liquid lipstick a lot recently because I really love the colour! This is a different kind of nude to any that I have in my collection and I think it's stunning! This formula is also very different to any other that I have in my collection. It dries matte but also leaves a bit of a sheen as well which I think looks really nice!

4. Mac Honey Love and Model Co Nude Lip Liner

I think I may have mentioned this lip combination already on my blog but I had to mention it again! I have been loving wearing this look recently! I use Model Co lip-liner and Mac's Honeylove. This is just perfect for me! Mac Honeylove has always been my favourite nude shade and I have now found a lip liner to go with it! Also...this liner was free with Glamour Magazine so that's an extra bonus! 

5. Revlon Matte Lipcolor (Devotion)

As always, I am still loving these liquid lipsticks from Revlon! I have been wearing this pink shade a lot more recently as I just love it! I always think that pink lipsticks look nice with blonde hair and this one is such a pretty shade. If you haven't tried these lip products yet then I would recommend it as they are amazing! They feel really light on the lips and are super long lasting!

I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I hope I gave you some inspiration for new lip products! I have been working hard on coming up with new ideas for blog posts and I have been working on picking a new layout for this blog too! It has been taking up a lot of my spare time recently so that's why I haven't posted as much recently...But it will be worth it in the end! I hope you're all having an amazing week and looking forward to seeing the new design for my blog! There will be lots of new photos along with the launch of the layout too so I am really excited to hear what you all think :) I will be back very soon...

Kellie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig