Ads

Monday, 25 July 2016

Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale

Today's post is all about one amazing beauty product that I have been obsessed with lately...If you haven't heard of Illuminate Cosmetics before, then this is a brand by the gorgeous Ashley Tisdale, who we all know and love. I have been obsessed with Ashley Tisdale ever since her days on Disney channel and High School Musical and she has honestly been an inspiration to me ever since! When I heard that she was bringing out her own cosmetics range, I was so so excited and new I had to try out something. I decided to pick up the Beach Goddess Palette first...

Image taken from Illuminate Cosmetics Website

This palette arrived very quickly and I was so excited when I got the delivery! The packaging is very beautiful and simple which has always been what I have loved. I think that the size is perfect as it's not too big for travel but it also contains lots of great things! It also contains a mirror inside too, which everyone loves as it's so so handy! This palette is a 12 colour eye and cheek collection and there are two different palettes to choose from. There are also a variety of things in the cosmetics range but today I will be just talking about this particular palette!



I also just wanted to mention that Illuminate is cruelty free too which is a massive bonus and something that I love love love about brands! 

Inside this gorgeous palette are some BEAUTIFUL shades! There is a bronzer, blush, highlighter and eyeshadows. The shadows are mostly shimmer's which is fine by me because they are very pretty! The bronzer is such a perfect colour for everyone and it leaves my face looking very bronzed and warm which I love! The blusher is the perfect pink tone as it's not too bright and shimmery! Finally, the highlighter is stunning! It has a gold tone too it which is something that I don't own but have now fallen in love with! The eyeshadow shades are so lovely and there's a range to choose from too. There is a base colour, perfect crease colours and also shades which you can use all over the eye easily to create an effortless look!




One thing that I really love about this palette is that all the shades can be used for a variety of things. Everything in this palette can be used as eyeshadows which I love and some of the shadows would make gorgeous highlighters too! I love finding palettes that can do this as you can always change up your look and experiment too!


These are just a few of the swatches from the palette! But I don't think that the camera does them much justice! They are very pigmented and beautiful! All neutral tones too which I love...

Overall, I am very very happy with this palette! I bought this palette for around  £17 and this included shipping from the US too. I think it's totally worth the money and actually a really great price for the quality! I just love the whole look of this product and love everything that's inside. I am going to get to a lot of
use out of this and I can't wait to try some more products from the Illuminate range!



I hope you enjoyed reading today's post! I will see you all again very soon.

Kellie xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig