Ads

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Liebster Award


Hello everyone! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Kim Leong from kimbercat.blogspot.co.uk which you should all go and check out because she posts some really great things! I have heard of this award quite a few times in the past and I'm really happy that I have been nominated! Thank you Kim for including me and you can all go over and check out her post here.

If you haven't heard of this award before, then here are the rules...

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
4. Nominate up to 11 bloggers who have 1000 followers or less on their blogs
5. Come up with 11 new questions for them to answer
6. Let your nominees know that your post is up!

11 facts about myself...

1. I'm a big film lover and could spend all day watching them!
2. I love almost all animals, they are the best!
3. I think that chocolate is AMAZING
4. I'm currently obsessed with The Vampire Diaries and The 100
5. I would love to visit Disney World and The Maldives one day.
6. I would love to be a Wedding Planner
7. I'm half Irish
8. I'm a massive fan of Disney! (Who isn't?)
9. I'm 18 years old and have just finished college
10. I would love to go travelling for 6 months!
11. I have a YouTube channel, you can find it here.

11 questions from Kim...

1. Who are your favourite YouTubers?

I love so so many YouTubers so this question is a hard one! I really love The SacconeJolys, Zoella, In The Frow and Lucy and Lydia!

2. What is your dream destination?

I would really love to visit The Maldives or Disney World! There are so many beautiful places around the world that I want to see!

3. How would you describe yourself in three words?

Thoughtful, Imaginative and clumsy!

4. What is your favourite movie?

I am such a big film lover so this is another hard question for me! I love most Disney films and big films like The Hunger Games and Divergent...But I do really love Mr and Mrs Smith as a classic!

5. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

Watching films and Netflix, working on my blog and channel and going out to take photos!

6. What is your favourite food and why?

I love chocolate! I don't think I need to explain why I love it so much!

7. Do you speak any other language?

I only speak English but I would love to be able to speak Spanish!

8. Do you have any pets?

My mum's partner has a dog called Lexi who I live with but sadly my dog Lara passed away last year :( I am looking into adopting a dog very soon though!

9. What would you do if you only had one more day to live?

Such a deep question! I think I would just spend time with my friends and family, eat lots of great food and just keep things really simple!

10. What is your most used social media account?

I would say Instagram as I love taking lots of photos! My username is kellienee if you want to go and follow me.

11. What is your favourite clothing brand?

I really love Boohoo for a lot of things and I also love In The Style too!

11 questions from me...

1. What is your favourite film?
2. Name one thing that you're looking forward to this year...
3. What is your favourite animal and why?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
5. Dream job?
6. If you could meet one celebrity who would you choose?
7. Name one or more bloggers that you look up to.
8. Favourite drugstore and high end makeup brand?
9. What is one thing on your bucket list?
10. Favourite quote?
11. Someone that inspires you everyday?

My nominees...

Alice and Nia (http://ourlifeona.blogspot.co.uk/)
Maria (http://beautymattersbymaria.blogspot.co.uk/)


Thank you for reading today's post! I will be back again very soon...

Kellie xx






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig