Ads

Friday, 1 July 2016

My Holiday!

Today's post is all about my recent holiday to Majorca! I went with my mum and step sister and I had such a lovely time. It was so so nice just to relax and do nothing all week! The weather was gorgeous and so hot! I am so happy that I have now got a tan as it was defiantly needed. My hair got lighter and my skin got darker so I'm happy with that! The flight there and back was very good and I also picked up some goodies in duty free too! I got a Mac Lipstick and a Benefit Mascara and I will be filming a haul very soon for my YouTube channel so be sure to look out for that...I took lots of pictures on this holiday so I wanted to share a few with you! I also created a little video too so I will leave that at the bottom of this post!













I also posted loads more pictures over on my Instagram, click here if you want to go and see them! I hope you enjoyed today's post and there is a link to my video below if you want to see more! I will see you again very soon...

Kellie xx







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig