Ads

Saturday, 13 August 2016

Spreading the positivity...

Now this is a post that I have been wanting to write for a while now and I'm very happy that I now have a chance to sit down and write this! Today's post is all about spreading the positivity, especially on social media. I have seen so many negative comments or opinions recently, so I thought that I would try and spread a little more love and encourage people to do the same...


Firstly, I have seen a lot of negative comments or tweets recently from one girl to another in particular and I can't understand this! I believe that as girls, we should all support each other and instead of pointing out the bad things that some of us will feel insecure about, we should celebrate the positive things and compliment each other! I have seen these negative comments happen far too much in the blogging and YouTube community and I just think that it's time for this to stop and for us all to accept that not everyone is the same therefore we won't all have the same opinions...and that's okay! If you don't agree with something, you don't have to voice your opinion at all, just keep quiet and move on. Nobody is perfect and we all have our down days, so us girls need to stick together and support each other in spreading the love and positivity! We are all unique and beautiful, so please don't make people feel like they need to look a certain way, I think that I will be doing a whole other post on body confidence very soon, so be sure to look out for that!




This doesn't just have to apply to social media, this applies for everything! Negative comments are slowly creeping into everyday life and although we all do it, I'm trying to be more and more positive everyday! We don't always know someone's story and what they're going through, just a little thing to keep in mind!


To finish this post off, I wanted to mention being positive about yourself! Now, I'm not going to make this part long as I know that we all have our issues about ourselves and this is completely normal! So I'm just going to remind you that a 100% perfect person doesn't exist and everyone is different, that's the way its supposed to be! Try to find something positive that you like about yourself every single day, you deserve it!

I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and remember that you are in charge of your own decisions, so choose happiness and spread positivity! 

Kellie xx

'Surround yourself with those who believe in you, even when you don't believe in yourself' 
Alfie Deyes

'Remember to stick together ladies. Whatever your size, you are a woman! The support we can give each other is the most powerful thing of all.' 
@ICovetThee












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig