Ads

Sunday, 11 September 2016

BohoMoon Jewellery!

Today's post is all about a new brand which I have discovered and fallen in love with! I have bought some new jewellery from BohoMoon and it's so so gorgeous! So of course I had to share it with you guys...


BohoMoon is an online store which I discovered through Twitter and I'm so happy that I did! They recently had a 50% off day so this was the perfect opportunity to buy some new jewellery and see what it was like! I'm going to be showing you every piece that I got because they are all so beautiful and amazing quality!


I decided to pick up some chokers because they are really in right now and I am obsessed with them! The first one was the Mini Turtle Choker and I chose this one because it matches my belly bar perfectly and I love turtles! This choker is a think black choker and the turtle is silver which matches the chain! Its really pretty and simple and would usually be £5.


The second choker is the Luna Choker and this one has a thicker band than the last one. It also has a silver moon on the front and a really pretty charm on the top of that as well! I haven't got a choker like this and again, its really simple and pretty! This one was usually £5 but is on sale for £1.50 which is an amazing price!


The third choker is probably my favourite and a style that I now love! This one is the Dusk Choker and is so so pretty! This one is silver plated and has a Opalite stone in the middle. I've only ever had black chokers so this one was a new style for me and I'm so obsessed!


The next piece of jewellery is a necklace and I have wanted one like this for a very long time! This one is called the Pluto Necklace and it's so gorgeous! It's exactly what I wanted and I'm so in love with it!


The final two pieces are two rings! The first ring is again, one that I have wanted for a while and it is the Ivy Ring. It has a beautiful Turquoise stone in the middle and is sliver plated. I have fallen in love with this ring so so much! The second ring is a midi ring and this is the Which Way To Love ring. It's very simple and pretty and is adjustable too. Its a very basic arrow and it's perfect! Both rings are £5 each! 

Those are all the pieces that I picked up from BohoMoon and I will defiantly be buying some more things in the future! You should all go and check out their Instagram and twitter as they post some amazing pictures! I will leave all links below to where you can go and find them! 

I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I will be back again very soon...Kellie xx

Links:
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Stunning!! excellent jewellry I truly adore it. this are truly an incredible pieces.
    Modalist - Celebrating a World of Style and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful pieces! :)
      Kellie xx

      Delete

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig