Ads

Monday, 5 September 2016

Do more of what makes you happy!

As you can see from the title, this post is all about making the choices that you want and putting your happiness over anything else! I have seen a few bloggers talking about this a lot more recently and I defiantly wanted to join the discussion! 


For years and years, I have often made choices just because I thought that's what other people would want me to do or I was worried about what others would think...which I now know was crazy to even think! I'm not going to go into a step by step process of doing more of what makes you happy as I'm not 100% sure that I know myself but that's fine as no ones perfect! But I am going to share some of the things that I have learnt over the years and my experiences too.

The first thing that I wanted to talk about was starting my blog and YouTube channel. I was so worried to start a blog because I was worried what others would think of what I wrote or what I wanted to talk about. But as I started to read more and more blogs, I knew that I had to start one! I only told a small amount of people at first but after a while, I really didn't care what other people thought! But as more and more people started reading my blog and supporting it, I fell in love with it even more! My love for my blog has grown more and more and it defiantly makes me happy. I also recently started my channel and that was so scary! I was so worried about what other people would think but now I have got to a point where as long as I'm happy, that's all that matters! I want to use my channel to help the world and raise awareness for important events, and that's much more important than what anyone thinks. Just because some people don't understand, they can still support if it makes someone happy. Everyone around me has actually been so so supportive so I'm very lucky!




If you want to do something in life, but are too scared because you're worried what others will think, then just go for it anyway! I know that is the most basic advice but I can't put it any other way. You will only regret it if you don't and it could make you so so happy! If those around you aren't very supportive, then are they worth being around? I'm sure your friends and family will help you every step of the way! 

Even if you start small and build up the process...Choose small things everyday that will make you happier and then build this up to one big choice that you have wanted to make for a long time! This could be choosing to wear a certain lip colour to starting a channel or blog to wanting to follow your dream job! Whatever it may be, at least try and do more of what makes you happy as I promise you, its so worth it!


I must admit that I'm not 100% there yet with my own advice, there are some times where I do hesitate or over think my choices because of what other may think, but I am slowly getting there! Anna Saccone and Lydia Millen are always big inspirations to me when it comes to doing what you love and not caring what other think, especially in the blogging and YouTube community! I always look to other bloggers and YouTubers when I'm having a bad day or feeling worried about a decision. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post as I know it was something a little different! If you enjoy these types of posts then please let me know as I would love to hear your feedback! I will see you again very soon, lots of love, Kellie xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig