Ads

Monday, 21 November 2016

Jewellery Box!

Today's post is a review of these gorgeous pieces from Jewellery Box! They have launched their new Christmas range and I'm so excited to show you two of the pieces from the range. This brand has a variety of pieces to choose from and the price range is also varied too which is amazing for everyone! I am a big fan of Jewellery so I was very excited to receive these bits from the brand! There's also a giveaway for you guys too...all information will be at the end of this post!



First of all, I LOVE the packaging! It's so cute and presentable. It just shows that each package is wrapped by hand individually and I really love that. Every detail seems to be thought about and I hope ad to take a photo of the packaging before I looked what was inside. Although...this was quite difficult as I get too excited when I receive things like this!

I was so lucky to receive a necklace and a bracelet from the Christmas range. I'm just going to be talking about these two pieces but, there are so many beautiful pieces in the range so go over to their website and be sure to have a browse. 


The first piece is the 18ct Rose Gold Dipped Sterling Silver 18 Inch Snowflake Necklace.This is honestly so so pretty! The piece is really delicate and simple and it's just perfect. I'm a little obsessed with rose gold and I know a lot of you are too so I know you will love this! The length is perfect too and I'm really impressed with the quality. This is so perfect for this time of year and I think that I would wear this all year round too, not just around Christmas!




The second piece is the Sterling Silver 7 Inch Snowflake Bracelet. This is also really delicate, simple and beautiful. I am so in love with this bracelet and have been wearing this non stop. You can wear it on it's own or paired with other jewellery which is great! I really love that it matches with the necklace too. Even though ones Silver and ones Rose Gold, I still love the look of this so much! I think they work really well together!

So those are the two pieces which I received from Jewellery Box! Thank you so much for sending me these as I love them a lot! If you really love them too...then there's a chance to win both of these pieces! It's so simple! Go on over to Instagram, like my picture and make sure you're following us both!! It's so easy to enter and you could get your hands on these from their Christmas range! The giveaway ends in a few weeks. The winner will be announced on Instagram, so make sure to keep an eye out, it could be you! Be sure to let me know if you have entered and Good Luck to everyone!

My Instagram: Kellie Nee
Their Instagram: Jewellery Box


I hope you enjoyed today's post and I hope that you have discovered a great new Jewellery brand like me! I loved being able to show you these pieces and I also love that there's a giveaway for you guys too! I will be back again very soon...Kellie xx





Jewlerry Box
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig