Ads

Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Too Faced Makeup Review!



This is a post that I know some of you have been waiting for...so here it is! I am going to be sharing with you my opinion on two new products that are from Too Faced! This brand has always been one of my favourites and the fact that it's cruelty free is a massive thing for me. I love everything about this brand so I knew I had to try more of their products. Today I am going to be showing you a foundation and a liquid lipstick! I always read blog posts before buying a product as I love hearing honest opinions and I know how expensive makeup products are...so you want to know if it's going to be good!

The first product that I want to talk about is the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. I got mine in the shade Ivory and this shade is perfect for me. This foundation is oil free and medium to full coverage. This product is also infused with coconut water to help with skins moisture levels and alpine rose to brighten your appearance. This product is priced at £29 and I'm going to tell you why it's worth it!





This foundation is build-able which I love because I can choose how I want my makeup to look. It makes my skin look so much better but it also looks natural too which is amazing! I have oily skin so the fact that it's oil free is great as I don't get as much shine. It lasts me all day and doesn't feel heavy on the skin either. I also feel like it's so easy to apply other products on top of this foundation. Some foundations seem to move or come off when applying concealer or bronzer but this one sits perfectly and makes it simple to apply the rest of my makeup. 

I have been using the NYX shine killer primer and Nars Powder with this foundation and I really love this combo. I am eager to try the Too Faced Born This Way Concealer and Hangover Primer at some point too! Finally...how amazing is the packaging. I love the simple chic look and I think that it looks so expensive. I think the size is perfect too and I know this is going to last me a long time!

The second product is one that I have wanted for so so long and this is the Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick. My sister bought this for my birthday and this is in the shade Child Star. I am in love with this shade and have been wearing it non stop. It's a really pretty nude but is a lot lighter than any that I own. This product is a liquified matte long wear lipstick and it comes in so many different shades.



The formula of this product is incredible and it glides on so easily. It feels really creamy which is great to say it's matte! It dries ultra matte but doesn't feel awful on the lips. The colour is so pigmented and looks full instead of cracked. This product features vitamin E, avocado oil and also a no-sting plumping filler! 

The packaging is one of my favourite parts! The quality is amazing and I love the glass style packaging. The gold writing and lid makes this product so easy to photograph. This product is priced at £19 which I think is so good for the quality of this product. I defiantly want to pick up more of these for sure!

Those are my honest reviews of the two new Too Faced products in my collection. I am so happy with these and Too Faced never fails to disappoint. I love this brand a lot and is one that I will continue to use religiously. I hope this post was helpful to anyone thinking of buying these products. Everyone has different skin at the end of the day but I have heard so many great things about this product so I don't think anyone has anything to worry about. If you love a flawless makeup look and a great matte lip, then these are the products for you!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig