Ads

Monday, 19 December 2016

Henryka Jewellery!

Today's post is all about a brand that I think you're going to love...Henryka! This jewellery brand is really beautiful, special and unique. I'm going to be showing you a piece from Henryka in this post, but first...let me tell you a little bit more about them!


Henryka was founded in 2006 by a husband and wife with a dream to create an exclusive jewellery range made from Silver and Amber. The brand is inspired by nature and wildlife which is one of the main reasons why I love I so much. The brand believes that it's not just about creating the jewellery but to draw inspiration from other working people. The designs of the pieces come from various places as the brand believe it's important to get lots of people involved. The brand allows anyone to give any ideas for new pieces or designs which I personally think is amazing and makes the brand extra special. 

'The possibilities are endless for what we can do, as is how many people can join us on the way.' 

Now onto a certain piece that I have been wearing a lot recently, but couldn't show you just yet! I wanted to give this a full review and see what it was like before I showed you as always. This is the Symbol of Hope pendant and it's gorgeous! First of all, the box is so pretty and classic. This just made it feel so special and shows you how great the quality is! I also think that it shows you about the brand too, they clearly love what they do and have a passion for making great pieces...I thought this instantly showed when opening this package.



This necklace is really beautiful. It feels so special compared to anything else that I own and I do own a lot...I really love this design and I have been wearing this non stop. I love the simplicity as I think it makes it look really classic. The pendant is carefully crafted and is designed by someone from Hereford Cathedral School. The circular cognac amber cabochon centre is such a lovely colour and I think it has been so perfect with so many outfits as well. This piece is really high quality and I know so many of you will love this!

Symbol of Hope priced at £29

I really love the idea of each individual piece as well, they have a reason for every design and every detail and it makes the brand extra special. The idea behind this particular piece is...

'To love everyone and care about each other, to have no arguments or grudges and hope for a positive future.'

Overall, I really hope that you guys have fallen in love with this brand as much as I have and I know so many of you will love this piece.  The brand itself is different from a lot of them, they are one team and every piece has a meaning which I just love. I also really love that this brand is currently working with different charities on ranges which is something that is important to me! If you're an animal lover like me, want to support a great cause or appreciate beautiful jewellry, there is defintly something for you. I'm going to leave all links at the bottom of this post if you want to go and check them out! 

I also have a code for you guys if you wants an exclusive discount off pieces from the website. You can even buy your very own Symbol of Hope pendant! The code is KELLIE20 and this will give you 20% off!

I really hope you guys enjoyed reading today's post and I'm so happy that I have been able to work with this special brand. I have now got a Henryka wishlist which I'm going to leave below! There's too many beautiful pieces! I will be back again very soon...

Kellie xx




Wishlist:





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig