Ads

Monday, 5 December 2016

Simple Gift Guide!

Today I have a little Christmas guide for you! I decided to keep this post very simple as sometimes big Christmas guides can be quite overwhelming...
I have chosen three things that I think would make great presents this year if you're stuck for ideas! These gifts can be changed to make sure it's what someone likes so I hope you enjoy!


The first idea is a new eyeshadow palette and I'm not going to lie...It's incredible! This palette is from Makeup Revolution and this is a brand that I'm hearing more and more about. This palette is defiantly a statement present and is a product that I think you are all going to love. 

This is the Makeup Revolution Ultimate Eye Shadow Collection. Yes...144 shades to choose from! This is the biggest palette that I have seen and I feel like it covers every colour you'll ever need! There are so many beautiful shades and lots of colours to suit everyone. There are so many colours that work well together and you can create hundreds of different looks with this palette. This palette does contain a lot of shimmery shades but there is also an alternative palette that contains 144 matte shades! So you can pick which one would suit the person better.




I haven't seen a palette like this in so long and I know it's going to be popular! It's apart of the Superdrug gift range and I am so happy that they released these palettes as they make an amazing gift for a makeup lover. To make this a thousand times better, it's currently half price. It was originally £20 which is still insane for this palette, but it is half price at the minute which is crazy! I would be quick if you want this palette though as I have seen it sold out a few times already...and I'm not surprised!

The next gift idea is something that I am starting to see more and more of! This is a Body mist and I have the Little Mix Wishmaker! I think that sometimes perfumes can be quite expensive but this is a really great affordable alternative. I have started to see these bottles being sold more and more alongside the perfume bottles. I defiantly prefer these as they are easy to travel with and a lot cheaper too! This bottle is 236ml so I know it will last people a really long time too!

So if you're stuck looking for a present for someone, then have a look if they do their favourite perfume in a body mist form! You could also buy them a new scent to try too. I think this is a really lovely present idea and one that everyone would love...If you don't know which one to choose first, I would highly recommend Wishmaker!

These Body Mists may be priced differently depending on the brand but the one's that I have seen so far are usually around £10 which is incredible! Here are a few examples of the ones I have seen...

Ariana Grande Ari
Cheryl Stormflower
Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely
Britney Spears Island Fantasy

The third and final gift idea is this lovely little set from Boots. This is the Sleek Say The Magic Word Mini Matte Me Collection. If you're looking for a gift for someone who loves liquid lipsticks, then this is a winner! Liquid lipsticks are very very popular at the minute so I think this is a great option.

This set from Sleek contains 4 mini liquid lipsticks and I think the colours are gorgeous! You have Velvet Slipper, Old Hollywood, Birthday Suit and Rioja Red. I have tried these out myself and I love them. The colours are really pigmented and the formula is great too. I love the size of them and just think that it's a really lovely gift.



This set is priced at only £5 which is amazing value for money! You can get this from the Boots Christmas selection and I have also seen a lot of this product on social media so I can tell everyone is loving them!

That's it for for small and simple gift guide! I wanted to make this really small so that it was something easy to read and look at. I think these three gifts would make lovely presents and I it's nothing that breaks the bank either which is always a bonus.

I will be back again very soon with a new post!

Kellie xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig