Ads

Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Illuminate Brushes By Ashley Tisdale...

Today I am going to be showing you a new brush set that I think you're all going to love! I have fallen in love with these brushes so so much so of course I had to share them with you!



This is the 8 piece brush set from Illuminate. Illuminate is by Ashley Tisdale and I think it's a really great brand. I was so happy when she announced that she was releasing brushes and when I saw the price, I knew I had to get my hands on some! The set includes the following; Deluxe Powder Brush, Blush Brush, Dual Fiber Blending Brush, Angled Contour Brush, Eye Blending Brush, Large Shadow Brush, Smudge Brush and Angled Liner Brush! I think this is the perfect basic makeup brush set and I just love love the look of the brushes!

As you can see, these brushes are such a gorgeous colour and I think that they look so more expensive than they are! It comes in a rose gold box and who doenst love rose gold? The brushes feel so soft and I think they are the perfect size. The quality feels incredible and to make things so much better...they are cruelty free!!






I created a makeup look using all of the brushes for the first time the other day and it's safe to say that I'm in love with these brushes. They feel so soft and lovely and help to create a really flawless finish. The one thing that I love the most about these brushes is that because of the quality, they don't rub off your foundation when applying other products, they apply beautifully on top of each other. I thought that this set was so worth the money and a great little gift for any makeup lover. The only thing that I would say is missing is something for concealer as I don't like to use the same brush as my foundation...Other than that, it's such a perfect little set of brushes!

The Powder Brush is so so soft and the perfect size in my opinion. It's definitely one of my favourites and I have this in my bag all the time now! The Dual Fiber Brush gives a really flawless finish and is so easy to use! The Blush and Contour brush are so perfect for creating an amazing look and are the perfect size for anything! Finally the eye-shadow brushes...these are incredible! You have a perfect brush for everything. Packing on the colour, adding a crease colour, adding shadow under you eye and most importantly...blending! I just think these brushes are amazing quality and I'm so so happy with them!

I have now found a new favourite in terms of beauty and I am so happy with my find. A lot of the brushes that I have are bought individually so I love that I now have a little set that all goes perfectly together. I really love some of the Illuminate beauty products and I am so impressed with these brushes. I think that Ashley has done an amazing job with these and I can't wait to see what she has planned in the future!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I now have a follow button on the right side of my blog so if you want to click that...I would appreciate it so much! If you have any questions about these brushes then please let me know as I will happily answer them for you! I hope you enjoyed today's post and I will be back again very soon...

Kellie xx



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These brushes look so pretty, I love the green colour! Great review!

    Eleanor | www.eleaanormay.com

    ReplyDelete

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig