Ads

Thursday, 9 February 2017

My Current Handbag Beauty Obsessions...

Today I wanted to show you some of the things that I have been LOVING at the minute and these are the types of things that I will always grab to put in my handbag every single time I go out. This is how I can personally tell how much I love a beauty product because it's always the one that I reach for when packing my bag so I know it's my go to and trust worthy makeup. I love finding new beauty bits and I also love rediscovering my love for old products too, so the things that I tend to take out with me always change! But today...I'm going to be showing you the products that I believe are well worth the money, great quality and a trusty handbag companion!



The first thing that I grab is always a lipstick or two...This is always the first thing that comes into my head and if I'm wearing lipstick that day, I can't leave the house without it! Having a lipstick in my bag is an absolute must and no matter what handbag you look in, there will always be one in there! So, I have been currently reaching for 2 different lipsticks a lot recently and I have been wearing these non stop. I think that they are long lasting, beautiful colours and just an all around great set of products! The first one is the colour pop liquid lipstick in the shade Point Zero. If you follow me on any social media, you will know how obsessed I have been with this! The texture is dreamy, the colour is beautiful and it's one of my favs! The second lipstick is the Tanya Burr Lipstick in the shade Big Kiss. I have been loving this recently! Honestly, any of the Tanya Burr lipsticks that I own have been a go to for me at the minute. I really love the formula, the pigmentation is amazing and I can't believe how affordable they are for the quality! I LOVE them!

The next beauty product that always goes into my bag is a powder. Now if you have oily skin like me then leaving the house without a powder is like leaving without your brain...it's a necessity! I have been loving a really affordable one at the minute which you will be happy to hear about I'm sure! This one is the Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder and it's so so good! I often struggle to find a great powder that keeps the shine away but is still drugstore and affordable! I have been using this one non stop recently as it works really well with my skin, feels really light and is just a really great powder for everyday use!



The next thing links in really nicely with the previous product and this one is a powder brush! As you may have seen from one of my recent posts, I have fallen in love with the Ashley Tisdale Illuminate Brushes! In particular, the Powder Brush! It's so so soft, such a beautiful colour and it's a great size! I have just been reaching for these brushes all the time recently and I am really happy with the quality. If you're looking for a new brush set to try, then I would 100% recommend these ones because personally, I think they're great!



My next go to Handbag essential is these adorable Mini Zoella Body Mists. I always choose one of these to take out with me because they are the perfect handbag size, so cute and I am obsessed with the scents! I got these for Christmas off my sister and I just love them! I honestly love every single scent and that is quite rare for me as I can be quite picky! There is a smell for every occasion and a scent for any mood you're in! This is how I often pick which one to take out with me anyway! These body mists are really affordable, smell delicious and are so picture perfect! 

Finally...I always take a hand cream out with me! I feel like this is something a lot of girls have on them at all times and I use it quite a lot throughout the day so I would defiantly be lost without it! I don't have one in particular that's my favourite as I often have a selection and just throw in the one that I find first! This could be the Zoella Gingerbread Handcream, Soap and Glory Hand Food or one that is quite new to my collection, the New Look Hand Cream. I think that this is a really great size, I love the smell and it's enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E so it leaves my hands feeling super super soft! I feel like putting hand cream on is something that I have to do at least once everyday, I have no idea why but I guess it's not a bad thing!

So that's it for my Beauty Handbag Essentials today! I probably could have talked about so many more products but I didn't want this post to go on forever! I really hope you enjoyed reading today's post and if you did...don't forget that I have now added a follow button on the right hand side of my blog! So click that if you want to keep up to date with everything! Let me know what your go to beauty products are that you will always find in your handbag in the comments! I will be back again very soon...

Kellie xx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig