Ads

Tuesday, 7 March 2017

A Year From Now, You Will Have Wished You Started Today...

Today I heard a quote which I now can't get out of my mind! It inspired me to write a blog post...

"A year from now, you will have wished you started today."


Today I wanted to talk about my ambitions for this year and hopefully persuade some of you to get going and start making your dreams a reality! It's so easy to get caught up in an everyday routine and everyone often leaves their bucket list to...well, a list! Why not start planning these trips, joining that class, save up to buy that dream camera or whatever your goal might be! 

For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to get out there and see the world. There are so many beautiful places and I have always known that I never want to stay in just one place. I have wanted to travel forever but it's always just been something I've spoke about and not actually done. But this year, I'm actually doing some travelling! It's only going to be for 3 months but it's a really great start and I couldn't be more excited! I am doing mainly Europe and the list of locations is very long! The route is set, the first flight is booked along with the first few months of travel! It's all happening very soon and I am over the moon.





I am so happy that I just decided to go for it and book the first ticket. I am going with my step sister and I can't wait. We have spent hours looking at different locations and deciding on a rough route. We have booked tickets for travel and are now buying essentials for the trip. It's all coming round so quickly and I don't think it has fully sunk in that I'm actually going. I have told everyone now of course but I'm finding it difficult to imagine me sat in a cafe in Paris, swimming in the beautiful seas in Greece, walking round the streets of Florence and so many more! Let's just say that I'm off to a lot of amazing and beautiful places and I'm going to do so so much!

I have decided that I am going to film as much of the trip as I can because I think it will be an amazing way to document everything and be great to look back on! I'm sure I will take thousands of pictures so of course there will be quite a few blog posts to share with you guys. I'm looking into buying a Go Pro as so many people have told me that this is a good idea and is so useful! I don't want to spend loads on one so a basic one may be the better option! If any of you have any advice or own a Go Pro, please let me know your opinions in the comments or on social media! 

There will be many posts or videos coming soon all on preparing for this trip! It may be posts about packing, travel beauty, q&a or casual vlogs! 



I'm so happy that I have finally let you guys know about my travel plans and I am super excited! I go in a few months which seems like a long time but it's coming up so quickly. If you made resolutions at the beginning of the year or have had goals for a very long time...have you done anything to try and achieve them? It's so useful to sit down sometimes and actually think about your goals and dreams! I can't tell you how amazing it feels to be making this a reality! 

I hope you enjoyed this post today! Please let me know if you're doing anything exciting this year, I would love to know! 

Kellie xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig