Ads

Thursday, 1 June 2017

An Amazing Hair Brand!

Today's post is going to be short and sweet all about a hair brand that I have been loving recently! I have picked up quite a few products now from this brand, so I decided it was time for a blog post. The brand is one that you will have all heard of for sure and that it Batiste. It's sold in lot's of different stores and is cruelty free...yes! I find it quite difficult to find cruelty free hair brands so this was a massive thumbs up from me.

I'm going to talk you through just a few of their products and tell you about the wonders it's doing for my hair!



1. Dry Shampoo Floral & Flirty Blush

This is a product that I have used for years and if I'm honest, nothing beats it! I have tried quite a few different dry shampoo's but I always go back to this one as it's the best! There are different ones that you can get but I always pick the Floral & Flirty one as this works best for my hair. I love the packaging of all the Batiste products and they're super affordable too. The dry shampoo comes in various sizes. I have a miniature one for my bag, a medium one for my night bag and a large one for my dressing table! An essential product for my hair!



2. Oomph My Locks XXL Volume Spray

This product is new to my collection but it's one that I have fallen in love with very quickly. My hair is very straight so it often lacks volume and no hair products seem to make a difference, until now! This volume spray is perfect for adding volume to my hair and in particular, it works wonders when my hair is curled. It doesn't feel too heavy in my hair and it's long lasting too!

3. Shield My Locks Heat & Shine Spray

I'm not the type of person to really put any heat on my hair. I don't straighten it or blow dry it...the only time I will add heat is when I curl it and that's not that often! But I thought that I need to look after my hair so when there is heat involved, I wanted something to protect it! I picked up this spray that shields your hair from the heat and also adds shine to your hair too! It works really really well and I would recommend this product to anyone. If you're worried that this kind of product will make your hair look or feel greasy, don't worry, it hasn't happened once yet!



4. Hold Me Hairspray 

Hairspray is a must for most girls and I have one for you that will not disappoint. The Batiste Hold Me Hairspray is my go to and I love it! It doesn't smell bad like I know a lot of hairsprays do and it works amazingly! If I curl my hair, this will allow my curls to stay in all day and night! It doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff or heavy and I personally think that this is the perfect hairspray for anyone!

5. Oomph My Locks XXL Plumping Powder

I will be honest, I'd never heard of a plumping powder until my sister showed me a few months ago. I was very impressed with the result so I thought I'd have a look to see if Batiste did one...what a surprise, they did! I have to say that I'm so impressed with this product and it works well if you have quite flat hair like me! You simply sprinkle the powder lightly on your roots and massage in with your fingers, and done...you have volume!

That's everything that I wanted to show you for today's post! I hope I gave you some inspiration to try out a new hair brand or showed you some new products that you never knew existed! You can pick up these products from places like Superdrug and Boots, plus they always seem to have an offer on...bonus! 

Kellie xx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig